Jennifer Thorne is a lawyer practicing in the area of medical marijuana regulatory compliance and other legal issues related to the cannabis industry. She assists clients both in British Columbia and across Canada. Jennifer has been following the development of Canada’s medical marijuana laws for many years. She is one of very few medical marijuana lawyers in Canada who are familiar with this rapidly developing and changing industry.
In addition to a variety of professional legal organizations, Jennifer is a member of the Canadian National Medical Marihuana Association (CNMMA), the Canadian Association of Medical Cannabis Dispensaries (CAMCD), the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws in Canada (NORML), and the BC Civil Liberties Association (BCCLA).
Jennifer provides legal and consulting services to MMPR applicants, Licensed Producers, industry providers and other stakeholders in Canada’s medical marijuana industry, including:
- MMPR application review, preparation and consulting.
- Advocacy with Health Canada and local governments.
- MMAR patient and grower issues.
- Marijuana dispensary law.
- All other legal issues arising out of the medical marijuana industry in Canada.